Friday, March 5, 2010

Blondie in Wonderland

Hello, my friends! Just a quick story to share with you today. I know it's been awhile. I promise to get back in the swing of things. I've just been knee-deep in work and kids, but loving every minute of it.

Anyway, last night I got roped into going to the "midnight" premier of the new Alice In Wonderland movie. But it's not the movie I want to tell you about. Although it was great, the more interesting part of my evening was right before the movie started.

The theatre was packed, so I had to get a seat near the front, which not only annoyed me but also reminded me once again why I need to start carrying my "glasses" with me (one day).

I ended up in a row with a hot blonde sitting one seat over from me. She was wearing a slinky, white dress and all dolled up, hair and makeup as perfect as could be. The first thing I thought when I glanced over at her was, "Damn, she's pretty!" (Hey, as long as my husband is not with me and checking her out, I can appreciate the beauty of another woman!)

It wasn't long before the manager came around, telling people they needed to move together to take up all the seats. But I had my purse and coat laying on the seat between me and blondie, and I really didn't want to have to move over. So I looked over at blondie and said, "If we get told to move together, let's just say the seat between us is being saved for someone."

Blondie looked at me, flashed me a pretty smile, then with a DEEP, DEEP voice, HE says to me, "Sure, no problem!"

Yes, hot blondie was a DUDE!!!!!

I tried not to stare after that, but I really could not help but to look over every now and then, trying to figure out how I had not noticed.

But a few minutes later when blondie got up to go to the bathroom before the movie started, I heard one of the young guys behind me say, "Mmmmmmmmmm...oh, yeah," as he was admiring blondie himself.

I chuckled as I thought about turning around and telling the guy behind me that blondie was a dude, but I figured it would be more fun to let him keep dreaming in his own little wonderland.

Photobucket

4 comments:

L said...

The comments problem has been fixed! Sorry about that!

Momma Fargo said...

Ha! Funny!

- The Virgin Author! said...

Ha ha. That was funny, indeed! :P How was the movie, anyway?

Sangeeta K. said...

Yikes! Well, I'd love to see the face of the sorry chump when he realizes that the Hot Blonde he's checking out has more things in common with him than just the pitch of his voice.