Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Plastic Surgery Without the Scalpel

What’s that? Something looks different about me? Can’t quite put your finger on it? Well, let me help you. I GOT SEXIFIED!

Whose my stylist? The one and only “Miss Thang” herself, Mary “Rock”wood-Crabtree. You have got to check her out! Just click on the “Blog Rock” link on the bottom left of my site to pay her a visit.

I have to give a BIG shout out to Mary for all the time she put into designing my new blog site. She is one talented lady and very easy to work with. She was so very patient with me, and believe me, I was no easy client. It seemed that no matter what I asked her to do, she was willing and able. She even designed from scratch, that sassy looking lady up there in the heading. Yes, that was designed after me, and what fun it is to see yourself as a cartoon! It was like undergoing plastic surgery without the scalpel.

And check out my "Menstrual Cycle." Isn't it cool?

Mary loves what she does and as you can see, she is AWESOME! So make sure to pay her a visit at “Blog Rock” to find out what she can do for your blog. Her rates are very affordable and her talent is endless.

Thank you, Mary, for the sassy new look and for being the wonderful lady you are. You ROCK!

Photobucket

8 comments:

L said...

Hell to the Ya! We totally ROCKED IT! I really dig your menstrual cycle, brilliant!

confessionsofacountrygirl said...

I'm dropping by from Blog Rock....I totally LOVE your "Menstrual Cycle!"

Daffy said...

This is SO FRIGGIN COOL! LOVE IT! I may just have to get one myself.

Two Normal Moms said...

Great site! Mary did a great job!
I love your PMS blogs - I'm so with you. PMS on my anniversary? I dread the thought. My poor husband. I just recently blogged about PMS: http://twonormalmoms.blogspot.com/2009/09/stages-of-pms-from-hell.html
Found you from Mary, as well as SITS - will be following along!
***Ally

Janiece said...

mary is amazing! and I LOVE your light hearted blog!

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

Hey,and you have a cat named Harley. Very appropriate~! Love the blog design...Mary did an awesome job.

Dorkys Ramos said...

I was just about to comment that I loved the banner pic anyway. The motorcycle is such a cute and clever idea. Congrats on the face lift!

Daffy said...

Me again! When you have a minute hop over to my blog. You have an award waiting for you!